Bienvenue humble visiteur
Veuillez vous inscrire ou vous connecter

Serveur Roleplay Minecraft Index du Forum
S‚Äôenregistrer ‚ÄĘ Rechercher ‚ÄĘ FAQ ‚ÄĘ Membres ‚ÄĘ Groupes ‚ÄĘ Connexion
Facebook Sdk App Token

R√©pondre au sujet ¬†¬†¬†Serveur Roleplay Minecraft Index du Forum ¬Ľ Discussions G√©n√©ral ¬Ľ Demande de Ban/D√©ban Sujet pr√©c√©dent
Sujet suivant
Facebook Sdk App Token
Auteur Message
oraglyn

Masculin
Point(s): 116
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Facebook Sdk App Token Répondre en citant

Facebook Sdk App Token
> DOWNLOAD

you can only get posts of friends made on your wall. Yes sorry that was a copy paste error. Cherrie says:Hi, Thank you for your response. October 2017 at 09:30 . Antonio Reggiani says:Hi Andreas, thank you for this post. and of course you can only get a page token of pages you own.Reply 16. April 2017 at 19:58 Andreas Teufel says:you are most likely using a USER Token, not a PAGE Token. December 2014 at 22:51 . December 2015 at 00:48 . As readstream permission is no longer working, i have userposts permission approved. you definitely need a user or page token with the correct permissions (publishactions or publishpages).Reply 2. Just so my understanding is correct; looking at the user token itself, if I do not include managepages, I am still getting the data feed. September 2014 at 11:57 Andreas Teufel says:well, as long as you dont just copy content (google does not like that) and always link back to my blog, i am ok with it.Reply 30. November 2015 at 18:11 . Now that Facebook PHP SDK v5 is out, are these codes still valid?Reply 6. $pageName; $id = substr(strrchr($url, /), 1); $json = filegetcontents( . says:That is kind of a stupid requirement, you would have expected the access token to be available from your page management screen. Is this possible? If so do could you perhaps outline how I could go ahead and do this? I have just mentally scoped this out and do not yet have any idea how to code this, but just want to make sure its possible. Subscribe Contact Us Site Map Privacy Policy . November 2016 at 20:51 Andreas Teufel says:you need to be more specific. April 2017 at 19:38 . But still i am not able to access friends posts on my wall&.Appreciate your response&.Reply 14. url is used to request a page token from a specific restricted page or do I use the user token and make a normal feed request to that page using the ID? 30. so it is impossible to gather reviews/ratings from pages you do not own, unfortunately.Reply 11. April 2016 at 12:34 Andreas Teufel says:that is not possible. i believe the expire number is a timestamp of a future date. 404 Error . December 2015 at 14:01 . April 2014 at 15:45 Andreas Teufel says:actually, i did explain extended never-expiring access tokens, see Extended Page Access Token.Reply 7. make sure you have a page token with publishpages, you know when it is a page token if the page id shows up in the debugger. for example, if a user hits the page, check the timestamp of the last api call in your database, if its too old then use the graph api to check for new entries.Reply 15. I noticed, examining the token with the Access Token Debugger ( that my token Never expires, the Graph API one instead has 60 minutes of life, and also Profile Page ID is the same, but the User ID (both with my name) is different. Carlos says:This post has been a great help for me. November 2015 at 18:03 Joe says:Thanks for your valuable response. August 2016 at 10:35 5a02188284
hackear facebook v 2.4facebook app cleaning iphone how long does it takeapplicazione chat facebook per nokia 5230facebook like page htmlhow do you delete your facebook account from your iphonehow to appear offline on facebook before signing infacebook hack tool 3.2.5 free downloaddownload facebook seluler versi terbaru 2013extens o chrome download videos facebookfacebook chat para blackberry 8520 yahoo

Mer 10 Jan - 22:34 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 22:34 (2018)
R√©pondre au sujet ¬†¬†¬†Serveur Roleplay Minecraft Index du Forum ¬Ľ Discussions G√©n√©ral ¬Ľ Demande de Ban/D√©ban Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation